iSoftswitch has advanced Routing System which allows to:
- Set different types of priorities to whole points or separate destinations, such as local priority, point priority, price priority;
- Set lines limit for each destination;
- Balance traffic with weight coefficient;
- Set LCR (Least Cost Routing)
- Block a certain providers’ or subscribers’ groups
- Keeping the whole direction open to the others;
- Turn on automatic blockage for unprofitable calls or establish the minimal allowed difference between incoming and outgoing prices for a certain call.
- Average time of one call routing — 0,001-0,002 seconds.
- Call rate: 30+ call per second per server.
- Concurrent calls: Unlimited.
Smart Routing Strategy is a unique feature of iSoftSwitch,
iSoftSwitch allow flexible routing policies. This dynamic feature allows for changes in routing depending on traffic (more flexible).
Priority Based Routing:
It gives option to the provider to ease routing manageability based on his assigned priority value to determine the routing importance within your global routing table. And hence determine which one should be routed first.
It will allow Provider to select randomly pick route from routing table. One can easily select outgoing path based on probability calculation. No network information is needed for this.
Least Cost Routing. iSoftSwitch allows providers can easily manage his routing table with his affordable cost(following from lower to higher rates). As Link costs in different directions may be different e.g. length of packet queues.
Due to very heavy load on traffic, your voice quality be interrupted, call may not reach to its destination. iSoftSwitch will cooperate you to ensure your quality of service(Qos) here. Here you can choose that one routing which gives best performance always.
Capacity Shared Routing:
Centralized routing makes your service slower & less robust. iSoftSwitch implements here distributed routing techniques to decrease the capacity efficiency gap between centralized routing which leads to capacity efficient distributed routing of mesh-restored light paths.